New Weird Australia has released a series of archive live recordings, exclusively via the Free Music Archive. The free download recordings, dating back to 2010 and 2011, are culled from New Weird Australia events staged during the period, and feature exclusive work from Ambrose Chapel, Axxonn, Forenzics, Scattered Order and Stitched Vision.
The Free Music Archive is an interactive library of high-quality, legal audio downloads, directed by WFMU, the most renowned freeform radio station in America. Inspired by Creative Commons and the open source software movement, the FMA provides a legal and technological framework for curators, artists, and listeners to harness the potential of music sharing.
- Forenzics: Live at FBi Social 2011
- Axxonn: Live at The Excelsior 2011
- Scattered Order: Live at The Excelsior 2011
- Stitched Vision: Live at The Red Rattler 2010
- Ambrose Chapel: Live at The Red Rattler 2010